About Me

My photo
Belfast, Antrim, United Kingdom
Gonna have to think of something humorous to put here, knowing me this could take some time. So take a seat and remember the walls have been padded for your safety.

Wednesday 15 February 2012

CMG Grav tanks

I typically do 10+ hours a day in my job so I only get to paint on my days off.  I managed to get the CMG Grav APC's done and thought I'd stick a few photos up of them plus the CMG ARC Fleet Recon troops.  I've started the spider droids and should have them finished shortly (oh the joy of night shifts).

I sometimes hate doing vehicles and I'm always wary when it comes to lots of flat areas.  To fix this and to attempt a weathered look I drybrushed the APC's.  Building up from a dark grey to a lighter grey then adding some splotches of watered down brown paint to represent mud or obstacles that the forward ramp hits.





No comments:

Post a Comment