About Me

My photo
Belfast, Antrim, United Kingdom
Gonna have to think of something humorous to put here, knowing me this could take some time. So take a seat and remember the walls have been padded for your safety.

Tuesday 24 April 2012

New shiny

My order from Micro Panzer arrived and boy are they gorgeous.



They may not have the same level of detail as a space marine but they are perfect as a 15mm mech.

                                                          *next to a Khurasan fed for scale


As with any metal model there are going to be mold lines and excess flash which cleaned away easily enough.  There are some gaps at the back where the hood joins the body which will be tidied up once I find my green stuff (mental note never tidy things up you lose them).



These are gorgeous models and will look great painted up and part of the Kraskian Marines.




I've finished all the old crow vehicles and once I get access to a decent camera I plan to stick some photos up.

No comments:

Post a Comment